Dan, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Auto Technician
94707146

I have a 2013 Pilot, and have never used the power outlet in

Customer Question

I have a 2013 Pilot, and have never used the power outlet in the console. Well I just tried, and it does not seem to work. Is there some setting in the 2013 Pilot I have to change to enable it?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Just plugging a light into the console socket to see if it would come on. That's it.
JA: How old is your battery? Have you checked the bulbs?
Customer: original battery. does having SUV running or off effect it?
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

You have a blown fuse for the power outlet, the fuse is located in the interior fuse box. There can be more than one fuse so check all PWR fuses. Once you find the blown fuse and replace it, this will fix your issue.

If you need more help, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, please rate at the top of the screen. We can continue to work on your question, rating does not close out your question. Remember, in some cases it can be difficult to completely diagnose or help repair your vehicle without being there, but I try to give you the best possible answer with the information that I have. Thanks Dan