Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Won't start key icon flashes on honda ridgeline

Customer Question
Won't start green key icon...
Won't start green key icon flashes on honda ridgeline
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
7/9/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose).

Was work being done on the vehicle that may have caused this?

Any aftermarket electronics on the vehicle?

Will it at least crank?

Is the theft light flashing rapid with the key on?

If you're confused on what to do now. You have already been charged the full question value. It's now time to compensate the tech that helped you. The only way I can continue to work here and help customers is by getting rated. If you're not pleased yet or plan not to rate me. Let me know so I can help more, close the post, or opt out. Please let me know if you're pleased with my help.

Thanks Moose.

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
There is no answer there just motor questions, what a scam

I have to ask questions to help you figure this out. That is called diagnostics. If you took your car to a dealer and said my green light is flashing, do not diagnose it, just replace parts. You would pick up your vehicle still broken and your wallet would be empty. Sorry you feel like someone trying to help you fix your car right the first time without guessing, is a scam. Are you wanting me to close the post.

Hello again Chris here,

• I am contacting you because the post has not been closed out/completed.
  • It appears you were not pleased with my help.
  • If more assistance is needed, reply and let me know, also let me know what it is you're needing to be pleased.
  • This post is coming up on the 7 day mark where it times out. When a post times out, that means it's no longer on my active list (you reply and I never know it.)
  • You have already paid the fees to get this question answered, and I do not want you to leave having paid for something that did not meet your wants/needs and myself not receiving a feedback selection from yourself.

Thanks Chris

Chris (aka-Moose), Technician