Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

How to set the clock on a Japanese import 2014 Honda Accord

Customer Question
with nav JA: Are you hoping...
How to set the clock on a Japanese import 2014 Honda Accord with nav
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Yes have tried the secret menu and somehow got into the time set menu on gps. But the new time is not updated
JA: Anything else you think the mechanic should know?
Customer: Not sure
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 3 days by:
7/6/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.My info is somewhat limited on your model here but I had seen no one else has responded and would like to see if I can help here.If at any time you feel that I cannot help with this please let me know.

On some models you may have to have a dealer reprogram the clock and other ECU's in your model in order for this to switch over to the correct language you need.I would check with a dealer to see if they can reprogram this here to correct this fault.If this is not an option or was already attempted let me know so we can continue from here.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician