HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I allready replaced the front expansion valve but the gh

Customer Question

I allready replaced the front expansion valve but the high pressure continues, could it be the other valve?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. What are the HIGH and LOW pressures getting up to?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I just took it to the shop, they loaded refrigerant but it did not work, they say that the compressor is not good even when it runs, is it possible?
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

It is possible. The compressor can get internal wear and become weak. It will not produce enough pressure to push and pull the refrigerant through the system. The compressor is like a small engine. When it gets internal wear it will become weak. If you have any more questions about this just let me know.

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there aren't additional charges for posting to this thread after you rate so we can keep chatting. Thanks!