Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

JA: . What do you want help with? Customer: Honda 2013

Customer Question
Hi JA: Hello. What do you...
Hi
JA: Hello. What do you want help with?
Customer: Honda 2013 accord when I click on ignition it gives multiple clicks and won't start
JA: Many things can cause a car to make those weird sounds. Some simple, some complicated. Fortunately, the mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: It gives start clicks and won't start
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: Nothing I have a key and trying not starting looks lights and battery ok when I click on ignition
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: Not exactly
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
5/26/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems replied 1 year ago
Chad Farhat
Chad Farhat, ASE Certified Technician A6 - Electrical / Electronic systems A7 Heating / Air conditioning systems
hi my name is ***** ***** will try to assist you
when u turn the key in the igntion switch to start ,does the instrument cluster , or clock or interior lights dim down at that monent u trying to started ?
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician