Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Honda CRX: , I am using a obd1 z6 head and I am just curious

Customer Question
Hello, I am using a...
Hello, I am using a obd1 z6 head and I am just curious to know if i can run my stock fuel injectors or if i could use the stock ones on the car?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
i am doing a mini me swap. the motor in it is a d15b6 and im turning it into a d16z6. will i have to get the injectors for the intake and splice off my old wires or can i use the same injectors that are in it and still be alright?
Answered in 1 day by:
5/5/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay. I havent tried to do this myself here but in allot of cases with modifications like this I would stuck with the injectors that are already in it as they are designed for the valves and intake for the head. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete
Pete, Auto Service Technician