Gary
Gary, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ase master tech
19513769

Engine will rotate no start JA: Sometimes things that you

Customer Question

Engine will rotate no start
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The spark is fine, the pump is fine, no fuses are blown... Everything is fine
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: The spark is fine, the fuel pump is fine, the air filter is fine, oil good
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: It's an 01
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
this is a 2001 what model and engine size ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2.0
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
what model ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ccr
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
ccr ? is this a car or a motorcycle ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Car is a crv
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
2001 Honda CR-V 2.0
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
will it run on starting fluid or carburetor cleaner being sprayed into the throttle body ?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
We don't have the fluids to try with
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
if it has confirmed spark then it is missing fuel into the cylinders or compressionwe need to see if it will run on spray or check the compression next
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The spark is there, we checked the plugs
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.
how are you making out ?if you have any questions please ask as i do not get credit for my work until you rate me here at Justanswer
Expert:  Gary replied 1 year ago.