Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Can you give me the codes to unlock my 2002 Honda accord serial

Customer Question
number U210 L240 JA: Sometimes things...
can you give me the codes to unlock my 2002 Honda accord serial number U210 L240
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the battery & the radio is asking for codes
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I talking to you...I have read here that if I send you the serial number, you can send me the codes
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Nope, that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
4/29/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Steve, Honda Mechanic replied 1 year ago
Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Can you try getting the serial number again. You are missing 2 numbers. When checking look to the far right of the screen and you may see the other numbers needed.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Try this...L2100 U2406
That is much better. The code you will need is 62414. Thanks for using just Answer.
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks...now how do I put the codes in?
Very easy to do. turn the radio on and enter each number slowly using the radio station buttons. If you hear a beep before the last number is ***** just stop and start over. let me know if you need more help.
Steve
Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic