Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

Can you give me the codes to unlock my 2002 Honda accord serial

Customer Question

can you give me the codes to unlock my 2002 Honda accord serial number U210 L240
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: I replaced the battery & the radio is asking for codes
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: I talking to you...I have read here that if I send you the serial number, you can send me the codes
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Nope, that's it
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Can you try getting the serial number again. You are missing 2 numbers. When checking look to the far right of the screen and you may see the other numbers needed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Try this...L2100 U2406
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
That is much better. The code you will need is 62414. Thanks for using just Answer.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks...now how do I put the codes in?
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.
Very easy to do. turn the radio on and enter each number slowly using the radio station buttons. If you hear a beep before the last number is ***** just stop and start over. let me know if you need more help.