Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Ax is not working on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Blower inside works

Customer Question
but no radiator fans come...
Ax is not working on my 2005 Honda Odyssey. Blower inside works but no radiator fans come on and the compressor does not engage. I have checked all the fuses and they are fine.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: Everything is in my original post, ac is not working on my 2005 Honda Odyssey.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I would like to, but I will take it in if needed.
JA: Is there anything else the Honda Mechanic should be aware of about your Honda?
Customer: Honda has around 170000 miles.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
Customer reply replied 1 year ago
My question was supposed to be my AC is not working not Ax.
4/25/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 1 year ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). I normally log in after 3 pm central. Please make sure to let me know exactly what is needed from me so I can provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service. Prior to me getting into diag and repair help. Can you look over the diagram below and let me know if you understand wire diagrams and wire testing? https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/odesseyAC.pdf -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------On your screen at the top you should see a rating 1-5 stars and a green submit button. Please make sure to select one and press submit. I am not compensated by the website unless a customer rates. Rating only pays me from the deposit you have already made, it does not charge you more, nor close the post. Also all follow ups are free and welcome.Thanks Chris
Hello again Chris here,1) When customers come to Just Answer the website and the experts want them to have a great 5 star experience.2) We also want them to be so pleased that they come back for future needs.3) I have the feeling you were not pleased with my help because the post was not rated and or you need me to help more. If so please do reply.4) I have an option for an additional fee to upload diagrams, repair guides, find a repair facility, or call you if that would help. Thanks Chris
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician