Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

2015 civic 4 doors sedan, 1.8 engine (NO HYBRID) WITH push

Customer Question

2015 civic 4 doors sedan, 1.8 engine (NO HYBRID) WITH push start bottom we repair small collision, now RADIO SCREEN , NO NAVIGATION, and info screen on dash remain on all the time and push bot***** *****ght blinking we replaced push start bottom, but both still on , we need to disconnect battery then off, turn on ignition switch on then off, remains on
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
what could be causing this issue?
Expert:  Pete replied 1 year ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here. I would inspect for any damaged or shorted wiring in the area of the collision.If any wiring issues are found the affected wiring will need repaired to correct this issue here.If this is or has been checked and found to be o.k. let me know so we can continue.If you have not had the fault codes checked/read out at all using a scan tool or computer that is fully compatible with this model here this needs done.If any codes are set the codes will need diagnosed to locate and repair this issue here as well. If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.Thanks Pete