Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I have a 2006 Honda Civic, The Motor went out put in a new

Customer Question
motor and now having other...
I have a 2006 Honda Civic, The Motor went out put in a new motor and now having other problems like the Key to engine wont start and the transmission wont start?
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
3/28/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer replied 1 year ago
Juan Crespo
Juan Crespo, Tech Trainer

Hi Celina. I'm having some difficulties trying to understand your post; what do you mean by "key to engine won't start" and "transmission won't start?"

Also, if you're going to try and fix these issues yourself, please be aware that I can only provide technical guidance; all necessary tools and skills to use them will be up to you.

HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician