rpmdiag
rpmdiag, Tech and Instructor
Experience:  Since 1975
12769047

My honda accord has recently been shaking when I accelerate.

Customer Question

My honda accord has recently been shaking when I accelerate. The engine light and vsa light came up. I took the car and got a diagnostic check done and these are the codes.
*P2138 APP sensor correction- from engine ECU 61-01 batter voltage failure.
*83-01 ECM/PCM relation failure.
*112-01 Internal power source failure from ABS module.
what does this mean?
Category: Honda
Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

Hi, I’m Ron and I can help you.
I have been in this business since 1975 and also teach automotive repair. I am confident
we can resolve your problem together. Please understand that I don't know your skill
level. I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle either, so it may take a few replies to
get to satisfactory results. Please be patient!
I also try to give all of the information you may need, expecting a “positive rating” in
return. I will also continue assisting you after you have rated me, if necessary. If there
is any reason I cannot get a positive rating, please let me know why “in advance”, so I
can go another direction for you. I am sorry you’re having this problem; I’ll help you
through it.
Due to this type of problem you need to attach a scan tool to read codes and DATA from the computer. This test will reveal where to go next. If you do have codes that are part related, DO NOT replace parts until you test them first because you could hace a wiring or computer problem too.

Thanks, Ron

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Hello Ron,

Could you atleast give me an idea of what the codes could mean that I posted in my first question.

Expert:  rpmdiag replied 1 year ago.

The site is telling me you're waiting for a reply but I don't see another question.

Thanks, Ron