Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My 2013 honda odessey won't start the dashboard flickers,

Customer Question
My 2013 honda odessey...

My 2013 honda odessey won't start the dashboard flickers

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

When I turn the key foward the dash lights keep going on and off

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
3/7/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Steve, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic

Have you tried to jump start the van yet? This sounds like you have a low battery. The battery may have enough power to turn the lights, radio etc. on but not enough power for the starter.

Jump starting the van would be the first thing I would do. When you get it started I would have the battery checked.