Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I had to disconnect the battery on my 2004 honda civic and…

Customer Question
Hello I had to disconnect...
Hello I had to disconnect the battery on my 2004 honda civic and now is asking for radio code, can you help with the code thx..
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
2/29/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Dan, Technician replied 2 years ago
Dan, Technician

Hello, my name is***** should have a credit card sized card in owners manual which contains unlock code, have you checked? Thanks.

Yes but I purchased this car used and it didn't come with.

Mechanic for Honda: acura mstr, Honda Master Tech replied 2 years ago
acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech

I can get your code but I need the serial number from the radio. try this turn the radio off, press preset #1 and #6 and hold them . Then turn the radio on and release them The radio will read out 2 set of numbers . Post them back to me and I can get your code.