HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I need the immobilizer brake code 2005 Honda pilot

Customer Question

I need the immobilizer brake code for my 2005 Honda pilot 2HKYF18525H564010
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Honda. The Honda Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The immobilizer green key blinks and the car won't start, won't crank. The light stays on for a few seconds when I removed the key. I understand the process of how to enter the code from what I read. I need the code, and wonder if I need to press the brake or the emergency brake.
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: I want to get the car started so I can take it to the dealership.
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Honda Mechanic should know about your Honda?
Customer: I don't think so. Very well maintained.
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  MASTER TECH replied 1 year ago.

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you on this.

how ever because of the security nature of this information I will have to make contact with you personally via Phone and have to verify your identity and proof of ownership of the car.

if this car is in your name and can provide me with these items I requested I will send the additional service off.

this is a additional service and fee.

but this is the only way I can prove your the owner.