Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My name is ***** *****. My 2006 Honda Pilot sat out in the…

Customer Question
Hello. My name...

Hello. My name is ***** *****. My 2006 Honda Pilot sat out in the winter weather for the last 2 months without being started. The battery was dead so I re charged it. But as soon as I give the batter power the alarm goes off and it doesn't want to stop. It times out after awhile but then if is open the door or touch anything it starts again.

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

I disconnected the batter, charged it. But now when i reconnect the battery cables the alarm goes off again.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
Nevermind. You took too long. I fixed it myself.
Please cancel.
2/26/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 2 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question had not received a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

Is there anything else I can help with on this today?Once again I do apologize for the delay and posted as soon as I saw your question myself.

Let me know,thanks Pete.