Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I NEED the immobilizer code honda civic....

Customer Question
I NEED the immobilizer code...
I NEED the immobilizer code for my honda civic....
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
VIN 2HGES151X3H562173
2/24/2016
Mechanic for Honda: MASTER TECH, Honda Technician replied 2 years ago
MASTER TECH
MASTER TECH, Honda Technician

Hello welcome to just answer I am master tech and will be able to assist you .

in order for me to release the brake code I will need tro verify your identity and proof of ownership of this car.

if your able to provide that then I will send the additional service's tab and once you accept it then we can communicate via Phone

Great I would love to, how can I do that?

if you have the items needed I will send you the offer.

ok what items are needed?

your proof of ownership the car in your name and your drivers license.

then we you can send me these via a text message once you accept the additional service.then I can recover yuor imobi brake code.

and will also send you the directions to use the brake code.

ok!

im sorry but sending your personal info is not recommended .

offer sent to you.

why do I need to pay for this?
You asked me ro prove that I am the owner then tell me not to send my information, I am confused. can you just send the code?

in order for me to verify your identity you will need to send me your drivers license info and also I will have a phone number for my documentation .

but why do I have to pay $24 to talk to you over the phone?

as a honda professional we don't hand out these codes with out verifying the person is the owner and also verifying their ID.

if you went to the Honda dealer you will ask you for these items.

the service is so I can verify your the legal owner by having you forward me your drivers license info.

plus I can see on the Honda site if your the owner.

it's ok if your not wanting to proceed but I can't give out this brake code with the info.

I just sent you both the title and my drivers license...

this is a high security code so these are not given out like radio codes.

if you were the owner of a car and the person was asking for this code to steal your car you would be very upset that these safety steps are not taken right?

but I just gave you the information you were asking for and still nothing

im trying to explain how this works to get the brake code.

im going to opt out and see if another expert is willing to help you on this.