HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2009 civic wont crank, battery is good and starter is good,

Customer Question

2009 civic wont crank, battery is good and starter is good
JA: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do with your '09 civic. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: as i said the battery is good
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: hope to\
JA: Are you ready to speak with the Honda Mechanic now?
Customer: how much does ti cost it
JA: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Honda Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Is your Civic a manual or automatic transmission? Any noise at all from the starter like a single click? Do you have a voltmeter or test light?

Thank you, Honda-Man