Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

2009 civic wont crank, battery is good and starter is good,

Customer Question
2009 civic wont crank...

2009 civic wont crank, battery is good and starter is good

Mechanic's Assistant: Lots of things can cause problems with the battery. The Honda Mechanic will know what to do with your '09 civic. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.

As i said the battery is good

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?

Hope to\

Mechanic's Assistant: Are you ready to speak with the Honda Mechanic now?

How much does ti cost it

Mechanic's Assistant: I'm not sure of the exact price, but there's only a $5 deposit. The rest of the price information will be on the page I send you to.

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
2/23/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Is your Civic a manual or automatic transmission? Any noise at all from the starter like a single click? Do you have a voltmeter or test light?

Thank you, Honda-Man