Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My name is [email protected] and I would like to know what…

Customer Question

My name is [email protected] and I would like to know what would my car lose power when I was going down the road

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

It just lost power and my lights on dashboard came on and my speed when down and I put my foot down on the pedal but nothing happen

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
2/18/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Are you planning on doing the repairs yourself?

Can I please have the year, model, engine type, and transmission type of your Honda? Just in case I need to look up diagrams and repair instructions.

Thank you, Honda-Man