Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

Any way to disconnect the ability to roll all the windows

Customer Question
down with the press of...
Any way to disconnect the ability to roll all the windows down with the press of a button on the start key. Had Windows go down at inopperton time.
Submitted: 1 year ago.Category: Honda
2/18/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 1 year ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Unfortunately there is no manual way to disable the feature here on this model.I did some research into this and in some cases a dealer can plug in with their scan tool/computer and disable the feature this way but this doesnt work for all models and no manual way to disable this feature has been put out for customers so far that I can find on this here.

Your only option here would be to call a dealer to see if they have any settings they can change or programming they can do to disable this feature unfortunately.

If more help is needed, use the reply tab to continue our conversation. If no further assistance is needed, kindly rate my service.You can rate at any time and we can continue to work on your question as this will not close out your question.Keep in mind in some cases it can be difficult to fully diagnose or help repair your vehicle without seeing it and I work on delivering the best possible answer from what I see to work with.

Thanks Pete

Customer reply replied 1 year ago
Thanks pete, the car is in another city when I get home I will take it to my local dealer.

Your welcome.Let me know if you need anything else and feel free to rate my help here.3 to 5 stars is appreciated.

Thanks Pete

Pete, Auto Service Technician