Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

What is the procedure the change head lights on a 2013

Customer Question
Suzuki Kizashi...
What is the procedure the change head lights on a 2013 Suzuki Kizashi
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
2/16/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Chris (aka-Moose), Technician replied 2 years ago
Chris (aka-Moose), Technician

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The font bumper will need to be removed. I can write out all the steps or for an extra 12$ I can upload the OEM steps with pictures showing each step. Let me know what would help you best.

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris