Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Replaced battery connection now radio doesnt work, tried…

Customer Question
Replaced battery connection now radio...
Replaced battery connection now radio doesnt work, tried replacing fuse also with no luck. It just shows CD's cant even get radio stations to show up. Is there any type of reset a guy can do?
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
2/13/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Andrew Martin,
 replied 2 years ago
Andrew Martin

You need to enter the radio anti theft code. It should be on the inside of the owners manual or possibly stuck to the inside of the glove box somewhere. If you cannot find it the dealer should be able to look it up for you by your VIN.

Mechanic for Honda: Andrew Martin,
 replied 2 years ago

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.