Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

I need to reset my radio 2005 honda element

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
1/29/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Jared D, ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
Jared D
Jared D, ASE Certified Technician

You will need to reset the radio by disconnecting the battery for about 1 minute and then once reconnected you will have to enter the security code.

The security code is normally written on a card in your owners manual, but if that's gone, then you can submit your vin and radio serial number to the honda radio code website, or you can call your local honda dealer and with the vin (and sometimes proof of ownership) they can give you the code.

Which method do you want to try?

That's the answer i

I'm sorry, your message didn't come through correctly.

I just wanted to check and see if you need any additional info.