Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

Shellion need to know where the iat sensor is located on a…

Customer Question
Hi Shellion need to...

Hi Shellion need to know where the iat sensor is located on a 2006 honda ridgeline

Mechanic's Assistant: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?

Change gas pump but pickup started then shut off ran diagonistic got code PO113. IAT sensor circuit high voltage

Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
1/25/2016
Mechanic for Honda: Steve, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic

You will find the IAT sensor mounted to the rear of the intake manifold above the EGR valve.

CAN I GET A DIAGRAM

Sure let me work on that for you.

This link will take you to an xps file that shows its location.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/engqvqqwaf96v1a/RIDGELINE%20IAT.xps?dl=0