HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

, My FOBs 2005 Honda Accord have stopped working. I

Customer Question

Customer: Hi
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: My FOBs for my 2005 Honda Accord have stopped working. I replace both of their batteries
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $32) to post your type of question to Honda Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I'd like you to perform a test for me. Sit inside the vehicle with all the doors closed and key out of ignition. Using the door lock switch on the driver's door hit unlock, and then lock. Look at all the door lock knobs and tell me if any lock knobs don't respond to the commands. You can cycle the lock/unlock switch several times. Let me know what you find. Thanks

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Do you still need help?