Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My car began jerking while driving and engine light stays

Customer Question

My car began jerking while driving and engine light stays on. I know my oil is low as well. Honda Accord 2005
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to Just-Answer. My name is ***** ***** online handle is Honda-Man. I have over 31 years experience repairing Honda and Acura vehicles. I would be happy to assist you with your Honda or Acura question!

Low oil level can cause a hesitation or jerking problem. Low oil effects how the vari

Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Variable camshaft timing works. I suggest first adding oil and having the code read for the check engine light. If you can get me the code information I can advise you on what is needed or if it was related to the oil level. Most auto parts stores will retrieve the code information for free.

Your satisfaction and a positive rating is my goal! Please help me by leaving a rating using the stars at the top of this page or accept my answer so I may be credited. You are not charged extra for rating. This is important and the only way the site will compensate me for my time. All follow-up responses after the much appreciated rating are free so don't worry you can still come back until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thank you! ~Honda-Man