HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

2006 Honda accord. yesterday I removed my battery cables to

Customer Question

2006 Honda accord. yesterday I removed my battery cables to clean up . I didn't know about the error codes and starting hitting buttons. After doing research and confirming my radio code I tried unsuccessfully to enter. One interesting observation is that the radio only says "C" and not "Code". As I type in the code, the display begins to spell out "code" and then error. So, I disconnected battery for 20 minutes and went back out to try clock 1st, thinking there may be an order of operations. I haven't tried the radio yet, but I can't change the blinking clock numbers.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
nevermind, I did radio then clock after battery reconnect and it worked
Expert:  acura mstr replied 1 year ago.

Ok, try this first, Type in the radio code one time and tell me if the screen spells out code, And if not tell me what it says or if it beeps. You sometimes need to get the radio working first before the clock. If the code does not work press preset 1 and 6 and turn the radio on and tell me the numbers the radio reads out and I can check your using the correct code.

Please remember to only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. IF you feel the need to click either of the two stars on the left, please stop and reply to me via the CONTINUE CONVERSATION button with the issue you have. I will be happy to continue further and do everything I can to provide you with the service you seek.