sprinkles08
sprinkles08, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Master and Advanced level certified. Factory trained with 15 years dealership experience
9825021

Gh pitch "warning" beep won't stop... Sounds like the

Customer Question

High pitch "warning" beep won't stop... Sounds like the Emergency Broadcast Test when in drive but turns off when in park. No warning lights are on. Help?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
It JUST stopped. Must have been a stuck sensor? Naturally it's much less urgent now. I just don't want it to happen again - or would like to be able to fix it. It is 14 degrees out.
Expert:  sprinkles08 replied 1 year ago.

Hello and welcome to JustAnswer!

The first thing I would suspect to make a sound as you described is a park assist system. A failed park assist sensor or module can cause the warning sound to come on constantly.

Do you have a park assist system, or did you buy the vehicle used and there may have been a system you weren't aware of?