HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

My pilot Honda 2007. Its would not start up, but dashboard

Customer Question

Hi, my pilot Honda 2007. Its would not start up, but dashboard light is on and don't know what is wrong with the car. I have changed new battery and stater this year.
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. I need a little more information about the problem. Is the engine spinning over when you turn the key to start or is nothing happening at all? Which dashboard light are you referring to? Thanks for any additional information you provide.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its didn't do anything
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

And when you turned the key to start when it didn't were the dash lights on and bright? You also mentioned a "dashboard light". What are you referring to? Is the vehicle currently in a failed state?

Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

I do not accept phone calls this late. I would be happy to help through the chat forum. With a few more details I believe I can diagnose the vehicle

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Its didn't spinning
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Dashboard light that show all speed and how fast you drive. I'm sure how to say it.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Do you have a test light or multimeter?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Call me tomorrow please around 11a.m thank you.I don't know how to tell you on writing.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

I will do my best. If I don't get to you I'm sure another expert will. Thanks