HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician
Experience:  13 year honda platinum level
3827149

I have a 2002 Honda accord. The turn signal has a delayed

Customer Question

I have a 2002 Honda accord. The turn signal has a delayed reaction. When flipped the clicking noise happens but the lights do not flash for 30 to 90 seconds. So after research I replaced the relay switch. Now the same thing happens but instead of a clicking noise their is a buzzing noise. Still have a delayed reaction. Seems worse when first started, get better during the day but is still a problem
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 1 year ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

What happens when you use the hazard flashers? Sometimes the hazard light switch can cause the problem you are having. Power for the turn signals goes through the hazard flasher switch. If the switch contacts are worn or corroded it will cause resistance in the circuit. Sometimes just using the hazard switch will temporarily solve your problem. Please let me know what you find.

Thanks Honda-Man