Steve
Steve, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  13+ years with Honda,ase certified over 25 years
13523613

My friends 95 accord dashboard lights are not working. She

Customer Question

My friends 95 accord dashboard lights are not working. She installed a new stereo and the lights dash and running lights stop working. I changed the fuse ,but it didn't work
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Steve replied 1 year ago.

I am not able to call you at this time but I can still offer my help.

If the fuse keeps blowing when the lights are turned on you will need to remove the radio and disconnect the dimmer wire. The aftermarket radios dim different than the car does. This will be a red/black wire you need to disconnect. And it will be the amp fuse in the passenger side fuse box which is #10