justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

Kyle I just had my clutch replaced and the key light keeps

Customer Question

Hi Kyle I just had my clutch replaced and the green key light keeps blinking over ten minutes. The car won't start. Any suggestions?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I would be happy to help. Would you happen to have another key you could try using?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I'd have to go home to find the extra key copy I made. I could get someone to take me home to get the extra key. I guess I was hoping for a reason why the key suddenly won't start the car. The computer code scanner says communication error. So I can't find out what's wrong.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 1 year ago.

Is the vehicle battery fully charged? Low battery voltage causes the immobilizer circuit to not work properly.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your attempts to help with my problem. The answers you gave were answers I already knew, and did not work for my situation with my vehicle. This was my first time using this just answer service and I am going to request a refund. It's not you, but I feel the service was set up in a misleading way, and ultimately was not helpful. Thank you for trying to assist