Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

How do I remove the airbox? Not sure exactly what that is.

Customer Question
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
9/26/2015
Mechanic for Honda: Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic replied 2 years ago
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Can I please have your vehicle information? Year, model, etc? What air box are you needing info on? The one for the engine air filter or the air box for the heater and A/C system?

Thank you, Honda-Man

2002 Honda CRV. Actually, I'm trying to remove the starter without removing the intake manifold because I read that it was doable on this site. Not sure which airbox, if any.

Thanks, ***** ***** be the air filter housing or airbox. It is in the way and if you do need to remove the intake manifold it needs to be removed anyway. I have included the instructions as you have requested.

Please take a moment to rate my service so I can get credit for my time, the question remains open for follow up even after doing so, all you need to do is return to this question if need be.

Thank you, Honda-Man

Honda-Man
Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic