Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

My radio 't work no volume

Customer Question

My radio don't work no volume
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

The radio fuses is the fuse #18 and the #15 located in the interior fuse panel as well as the #15 fuse located in the under hood fuse panel. If the fuses checks okay and the unit will power on and you still have no volume then the problem is likely internal with the audio unit and or the amplifier.