Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

My honda acord 2004 won turn de igniton wen i put the key in

Customer Question

Hi yes my honda acord 2004 won turn de igniton wen i put the key in du you know wat to doo in this cas
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
My # *****(###) ###-####
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

If the key will not turn and the steering wheel is not locked. This means the tumblers in the lock cylinder have failed. A new lock cylinder and keys and programming is the next step.

You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.

Thanks Chris

I noticed you have not replied nor rated the answer. I assume you still need more help, I want you to get something at least for your paid deposit.