How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Honda
Satisfied Customers: 36056
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
Type Your Honda Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Greetings, My daughter took her car into a Honda dealership

Customer Question

Greetings, My daughter took her car into a Honda dealership in Minnesota for a check-up. They told her the problem is a modulator which will cost her $1,600. She is a student working part time and cannot afford this expensive fix. I asked her to get the
written estimate from the dealership which hopefully describes the part and the part number. Hopefully I can provide you with that info later today. . Thanks, ***** ***** August 2015 02:28 Hello again, The Honda dealership (Inver Grove Honda) stated the part required
is a Modulator Assembly VSA (Honda part # *****) at a cost for a new part at $1,855 plus $400 for installation. My daughter is a student and can't afford a new part. Can you tell us where she can buy a used part and whether the dealership's part recommendation
is correct. Thanks, ***** ***** 29th
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 2 years ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.

If you can get the actual name of the module as well as post a description of the type f problem you are having I will try and help you get this resolved. Post back when you can and we can work from there.