Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

PO 135 code 2005 Honda civic ex 1.7 Check Engine light on

Customer Question

PO 135 code 2005 Honda civic ex 1.7Check Engine light on code says PO135 I checked the fuses all good,, looked at the wiring looks good ,,
I replaced the Bank 1 LAF sensor, clear the code check engine light goes off then comes right back on same codeany help would be greatVehicle: 2005 Honda Civic EX 1.7
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I have change the LAF sensor 2 times still no change
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is ***** ***** #2 in the in-car fuse box. If the fuse is blown replace it. If there is no battery voltage to the fuse, then check the 40 amp option fuse in the underhood fuse box. Fuse #2 should have constant battery voltage. If the fuses are good, verify the White wire on the harness side of the front A/F ratio sensor has good battery voltage, if not wire is damaged between sensor and fuse. If good then green wire that goes from sensor to ECM needs to be replaced. Let me know how it goes or if you have more questions, thanks.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks. I will look at the car
this weekn.
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.
Sounds good, let me know how it turns out or if you run into more questions. Thanks!
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks for your help. It turned out to be the 40 amp option fuse was badReplace clear the code. Check engine Light out. Thanks again
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Good to hear all is working. Let me know if there is anything else I can do to help. Thanks again and have a great day!