acura mstr
acura mstr, Honda Master Tech
Experience:  ASE Master tech, , CA smog. ASE L1
8300270

2015 Honda Fit dilemma: When I shut the car off via the

Customer Question

2015 Honda Fit dilemma: When I shut the car off via the automatic button, I can't lock the doors and the display is still on. How do I fix this please as it's Sunday and nobody is open. Thanks!!!!!!
Category: Honda
Expert:  acura mstr replied 2 years ago.

Try pressing and holding the start button for 3 seconds without your foot on the brake. Also if the car is an automatic transmission be sure it is in park. The push button start system can take some getting used to. And if you mistakenly press the button twice when shutting the car off it will go to accessory mode and will not let you lock the doors.