Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

01 accord 3.0, I start the car it turns over, I noticed the

Customer Question

01 accord 3.0, I start the car it turns over, I noticed the fuel gauge goes to fuel level. I turn the key second time engine starts. If I keep spinning it over it eventually starts. This is all the time.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.

I am sorry for the delay in getting a response to you. Sometimes we get alot of customers and just can not keep up. Sometimes you just have to wait for the correct tech to login.

Do you even still need help. Sometimes customers seek help elsewhere or figure it out on their own before we get to each and everyone.

I am sure I can help a lot or a little at least something if you give me a chance and work with me. I am going to get an answer to you regardless if you reply or not sooner or later.

If your concern is urgent reply and let me know and if you have anything more you think will help me, to help you, let me know. I work on here normally 3pm-3am central.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I requested and paid for an answer,not for someone to ask me if I still needed an answer, after my credit card was debited.

Thanks for letting me know you still need help. Once it does start, is there smoke from the exhaust?

Can you check the fuel pressure, and ignition spark and injector pulse when trying to start to start and it just cranks?