Eric, Automotive Repair Shop Manager
Experience:  20+ yrs. experience as repair shop manager and technician.
3195632

Can you explain the process to replace Honda Odyssey 2004 EX

Customer Question

Can you explain the process to replace Honda Odyssey 2004 EX floor carpet?
Category: Honda
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.

HI,

I am sorry that you have not been helped yet. I just came online and saw your question.

I have attached Honda service manual directions for replacing the carpet in your 04 Odyssey

Please remember to rate service using the rating page so that I may receive credit. Thanks

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi, thanks, ***** ***** provide more details on step 1?
Expert:  Eric replied 2 years ago.
HI,
It will take about 3 hours of uploading and I need to know whether manual or power seats.
Please note that your expert pays for requested directions out of pocket for your benefit. Failure to give a positive rating means that the expert will no longer be able to provide this service at substantial savings to you