Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

My Honda crv has the check engine light on and the neutal

Customer Question

my Honda crv has the check engine light on and the neutal light is lit and the d light blinks. Auto zone gave us a code of po705
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Can I please have the year of your CR-V?

Thanks, Honda-Man

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
2005
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.

DTC P0705: Short in Transmission Range Switch Circuit (Multiple Shift-position Input). This means the range switch is indicating more than one gear position. The most common cause is a bad range switch. It's located on the end housing of the transmission.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man