How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Honda-Man Your Own Question
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Category: Honda
Satisfied Customers: 3043
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
Type Your Honda Question Here...
Honda-Man is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

We own a 2012 Honda Cvr. I have MS and I want a car with

Customer Question

We own a 2012 Honda Cvr. I have MS and I want a car with both hand brakes and foot brakes. , also a rear door that opens out sideways rather than up and can be opened with remote button, also a shelf that comes out and lowers and returns to car remotely. I use a scooter. If I buy a new CRV, could this be done at the factory?
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.

Welcome to JustAnswer.

Honda does not install factory mobility devices or perform modifications. They do have a customer mobility assistance program. If you click HERE it will take you to the Honda official web site for the mobility assistance program. Our customers use a local mobility service to perform the modifications. They also take advantage of the Honda program. If you go to and do a search for mobility services you should be able to locate one near you.

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. I will continue to help after the rating until you have the advice and answer you need!

Thanks again! ~Honda-Man