Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE Certified Tech 34 years.
7276279

My 99 accord is not starting. It's turning over but not

Customer Question

Hi, my 99 accord is not starting. It's turning over but not starting. The green immobilizer light on dash is not coming on and there is no fuel pump sound when turning key to on.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I have noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
In order for the engine to start and run you need good spark, injector pulse and good fuel pressure. Since you are not hearing the fuel pump come on then the next steps would be to have the computer system scanned and see if the system is setting any fault codes, if you can get this done and post back with the results we can work from there.