Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

Accord: , Anthony. I have a 2013 Honda Accord and I am trying

Customer Question

Hi, Anthony. I have a 2013 Honda Accord and I am trying to figure out how to disable the horn. Last night when I was on my way home the horn sounded when I made a turn. It stopped after a minute but it sounded again every time I turned. When I got home to turn into my garage it started to sound and didn't stop for 15 minutes. I need to run some errands and I don't want to drive around town with a blaring horn!
I have looked at the diagram on the page with the answer that you gave 3 years ago and I can't find my fuse box under the hood of my car.
Category: Honda
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 1 year ago.
Your failure is most likely the clock spring between the steering column and the steering wheel. Remove the relay from the fuse box under the left side of the engine compartment. You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, Moose,That sounds like a very logical answer! I will take a look and see if I can find the fuse box. I will let you know if I don't succeed.
Thanks,
SFS
Your welcome