justinsbg
justinsbg, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  ASE certified in Brakes, Electrical, HVAC, and Engine Performance. Currently a lead diagnostic Technician.
27674784

How can i identify and get parts b7xa?

Customer Question

How can i identify and get parts for my b7xa?
Category: Honda
Expert:  justinsbg replied 2 years ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you. Can you please post the picture and any other details you feel are important. I will try to locate what you need from there.

Customer: replied 2 years ago.
i added them yesterday, i guess it didnt go through. im useing the computer now instead of my phone so hopefully they go this time.
Expert:  justinsbg replied 2 years ago.

Reminder, I have not been paid at this point and won't be until I receive a positive rating from you. At that point I will receive a portion of what you've already paid Just Answer.

For B7XA1 follow this link and the part is #4 on the parts list: http://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2002-honda-accord-4dr_ex_v6-ka-4at/at-shift-fork-v6.html

For B7XA2 follow this link and the part is #1 on the parts list: http://www.hondapartsnow.com/parts-list/2002-honda-accord-4dr_ex_v6-ka-4at/at-main-valve-body-v6.html

You can go ahead and rate me positively. Don't worry, there won't be additional charges for asking questions after you rate so if you need more information just ask me. Thanks.

Expert:  justinsbg replied 2 years ago.