Pete, Auto Service Technician
Experience:  Over 17 years diagnosing and repairing automobiles various makes and models with some training and certifications.
14928985

Fit Hybrid: I have a honda fit Hybrid GP1 with 21500 mileage.

Customer Question

I have a honda fit Hybrid GP1 with 21500 mileage. The IMA usable percentage was 30% when I checked today. How long can this battery be used?
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
I am trying to sell my car and I am worried whether this will create a problem. This was a reconditioned vehicle when I bought it. Is there anything that can be done to fix this without replacing the battery immediately?
Expert:  Pete replied 2 years ago.
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
I apologize as my info is limited on your model here.
In most cases when the battery becomes low near this it requires replacement.I suspect this is the case here for your model.The battery will need checked and tested.The message can sometimes be reset by a dealer but usually not until after the repair.
Thanks Pete