Honda

Have Honda questions? Ask a Honda repair expert.

My dvd player was working just fine but now all i get is error…

Customer Question
my dvd player was working...
my dvd player was working just fine but now all i get is error f2 have tried everything also need to order update disc for my gps
Submitted: 3 years ago.Category: Honda
Answered in 6 days by:
7/27/2015
Mechanic for Honda: Pete, Auto Service Technician replied 3 years ago
Pete, Auto Service Technician
My name is ***** ***** I am a professional here at Just Answer. I noticed that your question was not getting a response and thought I would see if you still need help with this.I apologize for the delay and I hope I can still assist you with this here.
This sounds like either an internal electrical fault in the dvd player itself or it needs reset.Locate the fuse for it and remove it for 5 minutes then reinstall it and see if this resolves the issue.If it does not then it will need tested further to see if it needs removed and repaired or replaced.
Thanks Pete