Chris (aka-Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years of experience
2499435

CRV: Steve yes 2009 CRV cut off just put new alt. in and new

Customer Question

Steve yes 2009 CRV cut off just put new alt. in and new belt still will not start
Category: Honda
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please send e-mail answers to***@******.*** not other e-mail address under PayPal I cannot see this account by phone
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This car is a automatic 2.4L L4 MFI
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This car has no Volt meter as well I have hand held fluke multimeter
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Never mind this isn't any good I cannot stand here and wait for an answer want my money back this is a bunch of crap. Don't you all dare charge my PayPal account for nothing this isn't what I unders stood it was get answers when someone gets around to doing I need answers now
Expert:  Chris (aka-Moose) replied 2 years ago.
Sorry no one got to you sooner, I just found your post. If you still want help, let me know.
Your post is still open so I assume you still need help. Since it will crank and not start, we need to start with the basics to see what is missing. Can you check the compression, fuel pressure, ignition and injector pulse/spark? You want a excellent 5 star answer & I would like to be rated the same for providing it. Consider I don't know your skill level & I can't see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle. It may take a few back and forth replies. Try your best to respond with good detail so I can do the same. I normally log in at 3pm and work late. A rating is required. Your rating me, what I type. I am not an employee of this website, nor have control over the fees or the time it took to get a response. If you rate negative or not at all you still paid, but I get nothing. I want you pleased with me and my efforts, so let me know if your experience here has come up short.Thanks Chris