Honda

Have Honda Questions? Ask a Honda Repair Expert.

Honda

I just changed the main relay on my car as it was

Customer Question
Hello, I just changed the main...
I just changed the main relay on my car as it was stalling and fixed the problem. However I found a Black box with a red light tied to my steering column that said laser lock sensor. Is that black for the airbags? I can't find any information online to tell me what it is. Thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.Category: Honda
7/12/2015
Mechanic for Honda: George H., ASE Certified Technician replied 2 years ago
George H.
George H., ASE Certified Technician
Hello I will help you with your question, Can you post a picture of the label? What is the year and model of your Honda. Do you have a remote start or aftermarket alarm installed? Let me know so I can help Thank you
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum
HondaPlatinum, A Technician