Honda-Man
Honda-Man, Honda Mechanic
Experience:  I have an Associates Degree in Automotive. 10 Years experience on all makes and models. 20 Years Honda only including factory training. Over 30 years total.
75670266

Passport: what timing marks do you use on a honda passport

Customer Question

what timing marks do you use on a honda passport 1996 3.2
Category: Honda
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.
Welcome to JustAnswer. I have included the timing mark locations for the camshafts and crankshaft. If you want further clarification just as! Please provide a positive rating for this information and reply if needed. Follow-ups are included in the original question price. Thank you for giving me the opportunity to assist you. Your satisfaction and accepting my service is what I work for! If you can't rate in a positive way please let me know so I can continue to help. A positive rating is the only way the site will compensate me for helping you. You can still ask follow-up questions after the rating.Thanks again! ~Honda-Man
Expert:  Honda-Man replied 2 years ago.
Belt routing procedure.